ADULT CONTENT
You must be 18 or over to view this blog.

Contact Us

majik.of.mystee@gmail.com
Please utilize a detailed subject line

Monday, October 30, 2023

Welcome to #InToX - Intro: Mystee Ryann

 


We are looking for more romance contributors for this blog. If interested, I'd love to hear from you: majik.of.mystee@gmail.com 

I thought I would take the opportunity to launch InTox on my baby's 20th birthday. He is my last one and he is out of the teenage years. Happy #20, Ethan!

If you've been a reader or writer for any amount of time, our paths have likely crossed at some point over the last 14 years.

Over the next year or so, I will have multiple releases in multiple genres, but here - we focus on romance. After all, it's where many of us start (and where many of my initial book reviews started all those years ago).

I have hundreds and hundreds of book reviews "under my belt" but haven't been reviewing as much as I'd like the last few years. I'm not sure what happened: books changed? I changed? Both changed? Job stress?

There are so many series I wish I could meet for the first time all over again.

You will see, if you didn't already know, I am a series girl. I love series. Books and TV. I'm always heartbroken to see anything end and I will stick out a series no matter what (though, admittedly, I am struggling with Outlander - the latest season and latest book).

As this is a contributor blog, I'd love to blog about what YOU want to read about. Have a suggestion? Please feel free to leave a blog comment or email me directly at majik.of.mystee@gmail.com - I LOVE hearing from everyone! (Please do allow a few days for a response - sometimes the regular job kicks my butt).

I can't wait to talk about all things romance, reading, and writing here with all of you!


You can find me: Twitter (X) - Facebook Group - Facebook Page - Facebook Profile - LinkedIn - Instagram - Pinterest - Hazardous to Your Sanity - My blog - Newsletter TikTok



No comments:

Post a Comment